Since 1993, the EWGA Seattle Chapter has promoted the growth of women's golf in the Pacific Northwest.
EWGA is the golf organization for women who want to learn and play golf. If any of these apply to you, then check us out! We may be the group for you:
- You are an avid golfer, looking for organized events at local courses
- You want to play golf, but can't find the people, places or time
- You want an opportunity to learn the rules of the game or golf etiquette
- You want to learn about golf handicaps and how to get one
- You travel and want a source for woman-friendly courses and or friendly golf companions in other areas
- You want to test or improve your golf skills through friendly competitions
Our chapter is part of an international EWGA organization. You can join through the EWGA website, either online or by downloading the new member application.
We hope to see you on the course soon!
NOTE: This site also includes information from the national EWGA organization. If you get to a page where you no longer see the "Seattle Chapter" tab as a choice across the top of the page, you are on the national site. Don't fret! You should be able to get back to the Seattle Chapter site via your back arrow or add EWGA Seattle website to your browser bookmarks so you can always find it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not able to find what you're looking for.