Do you have skills or expertise that our chapter needs? A few minutes here or there? Would you like to meet new people? If so, our chapter could use you. We have many volunteer opportunities available such as helping with:
1) Weekend Events- Mindy Spradling (chair) would like up to 4 volunteers to help with areas such as greeting event participants and communicating event details.
2) Birthday Bash- Tammy Curtis (chair) would like 4 volunteers to help plan our 20th birthday celebration, set for September 24.
3) Chapter Championship-Tammy Curtis (chair) would like 4 volunteers (can be golfing in the tournament) to help with the July 21 chapter championship.
4) Assistant League Chair-Tricia Deering (chair) would like 2 volunteers. Also, we need coordinators for Bellevue and Maplewood leagues. Coordinators are the local course contact and greet league participants.
5) Media and Communications - Karen Snepp (chair) would like a media relations person, a social networking chair and someone to help send out email blasts.
6) Membership Committee helper-Marcia Bartlett and Kathy Anderson (chairs) would like a volunteer to help on their committee, helping to coordinate member recruitment and retention activities.
7) Charity Tournament- Mindy Spradling (chair) would like 2 volunteers to be on the committee for our June 30 charity event.
8) We also need someone who would like to be Sponsorship Chair; if interested Contact Yvonne Gitchel.
If you are interested in helping with any of these events or tasks please send an email to Leadership Chair Kim Wahl or to the relevant chair. Thanks!